Twenty houses without power after Frodsham fire

ABOUT 20 houses were left without electricity this afternoon after fire broke out in a house in Ellis Lane, Frodsham.
Fire engines from Runcorn and Widnes were called to the scene at about 1.20pm after reports of the fire.
The blaze, believed to have been caused by an electrical fault, was out by the time they arrived.
But crews made sure the property was safe and used a thermal imaging camera to check for signs that the fire had spread to neighbouring properties. There were no signs of this.
The incident left approximately 20 houses without electricity.
Once they were satisfied that the area was safe firefighters left the incident in the hands of an electrical engineer.
Firefighters were in attendance for around an hour.

Posted in .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

For security, use of Google's reCAPTCHA service is required which is subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

I agree to these terms.