Garden blaze at Frodsham started accidentally

A FIRE which caused extensive damage in the rear garden of a large house at Frodsham started accidentally, fire experts have decided.
The blaze was in the garden of a house in Manley Road and caused damage to fencing, bushes and grass, covering an area of about 10 square meters.
But the house itself was not affected
Fire crews from Warringon and Powey Lane were called to the scene and used a hose reel jet to extinguish the flames.Then they damped down the whole area to prevent the risk of further outbreaks.
Crews were at the scene for about an hour

Posted in .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *