Barbecue coals

Barbecue coals believed to have started fire

TWO fire engines were sent to reports of a building on fire in Townfield Lane, Frodsham, last night.
The blaze turned out to involve a shed and fencing and firefighters used a hose reel jet to extinguish it, damp down the surround area and carry out an inspection to ensure flames had not spread.
The fire is believed to have started accidentally as a result of the disposal of hot barbecue coals.

For advice on the safe use of barbecues, visit the Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service website: https://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/public-safety/campaigns/outdoor-safety/barbecue-safety

Posted in .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.